Enter your search words and click return
|Monday||10 am - 6 pm|
|Tuesday||10 am - 6 pm|
|Wednesday||noon - 6 pm|
|Thursday||10 am - 6 pm|
|Friday ||noon - 6 pm|
|Saturday||10 am - noon|
|Sunday || closed||
Non-Circulating Library Equipment
The Turtle Lake library has several items at the disposal of patrons only when patrons are present physically on the library’s premises. These items include the following:
- Photocopier and printer (Color and B&W) @ 10 cents per page.
- Fax machine (outgoing only - no incoming faxes) @ 50 cents/page
- 3 public access computers. Patrons are allowed one hour per day on one of the public-access computers. Parents may also allow one or more of their children up to 30 minutes on the computer provided that they sign a parent’s permission slip and subscribe to the library’s Internet usage policy. No filtering devices are installed on the public-access computers.
- Full wi-fi access available (range limited to about 20 feet of the library building)
Other Services to Patrons
- Inter-library loan services
- Reference section
- Limited computer training, such as setting up a free email account, basic Internet browsing, etc.
- Limited assistance with tax preparation (mainly figuring out which forms are needed for particular income brackets, etc.)
- Provision of library materials to house-bound library patrons/residents (especially to local Retirement Facility)
- Inter-Library Loan and Patron-Initiated Inter-Loan for those who are minimally trained to use the program from home/work
- Work Study/Volunteer Opportunities for those who need to earn community organization volunteer hours
Patrons may call during library hours at (715) 986-4618 to find out more details about library services.